My Valentine

When I first saw you , love burst out from my heart,
You hit me where it hurts the most , like a sharp dart,
It hurt so much , it went so deep trough the feelings
Like you just cut,without knowing,all my holding strings
I put all my heart and soul into this sour love story
You spread my self into many pieces ,I fell with glory
Just let me cause you the same pain you made me feel
Cruel devil,you split my world in two,that wasn't the deal
We set a hard bet,a gamble to high,impossible to reach
It cost a lot ,weeks ,months,years,now I'm on a calm beach.

Aceasta poezie a fost initial o tema pentru Lb Engleza cu ocazia Valentine's Day , dar a iesit o poezie draguta si am decis sa o postez .Eternele probleme de dragoste....nu se vor termina niciodata , vor fi mereu acolo sa ne doboare si sa ne ridice in acelasi timp.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu